Terms of Service
General:The website of TryTLV operates for the sale of the Company. The website is owned by TryTLV (hereinafter respectively: "the Website", "the Company")
Warning: For every snack we translate the common allergens listed on the snack’s packaging.These are the 8 common allergens we list as designated by the FDA: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean shellfish, Tree nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans. For your benefit, we also mark which snacks are vegetarian, and if the product uses alcohol as an ingredient.
- Every customer and / or operator and / or interested in performing an action on the site (hereinafter: "the customer") declares and undertakes that he has read the regulations, that he is aware and agrees to his instructions and that he and / or anyone on his behalf will not have any claim and / or demand and / Or a claim, directly and / or indirectly, against the company and / or its owner and / or the site and / or its operators and / or anyone on their behalf.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that an action on the website means: "Purchase and delivery of the box offered for sale on the website for all that is involved."
- The titles of the Articles of Association have been determined for convenience only and will not be used as any evidence and will not be in their wording and design to oblige the Company and / or to serve as evidence and support for the interpretation of the Articles of Association.
- The company and the site reserve the right to change the rules from time to time, at their sole discretion, without giving notice and / or prior notice. The date of application of the change will be the date of publication of the updated rules on the site for the first time. Subject to updated regulations.
- Because a "mistake never happens again", any mistake, including a super mistake in describing boxes and / or their prices, will not obligate the company, whether the mistake was discovered before or after the order was confirmed.
- The snacks photos on the site are displayed for illustration purposes only. In addition, there may be differences in appearance, color, size and the like, between the snacks, as they are displayed on the website, and the snacks in reality.
- In any case of contradiction and / or ambiguity between the provisions of the regulations and those registered and / or displayed on the website, the provisions of the regulations will prevail. Also, in any case of contradiction and / or ambiguity between the provisions of the regulations and themselves, the company will determine how to act and which provision is preferable or increasing.
- The information available in the company's books, including regarding dates and amounts, is the determining information for everything and interest.
- A customer who registers on the site (whether as a club member or in another way), hereby gives his consent to receive advertising messages, via email, SMS, or in any other way. The customer may, at any time, notify the company of his refusal to receive any email and / or SMS message from the company and / or the website.
- For any questions regarding the use of the website and the purchase of the drinks on it, you can contact XXXXX by phone number XXXX or by email at XXXXXXX
- A customer may have a valid credit card from one of the following credit card companies: Leumi Card, Visa, Isracard, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and / or which owns a PayPal account, and subject to approval of the transaction by the credit card company or via PayPal.
- A customer's order to purchase and deliver the boxes will be accepted provided that all of the following conditions are met: (1) the company's approval was received for the order and a notice was sent to the customer; (2) the credit company's approval for the transaction is given; (3) The box ordered by the customer are in the company's inventory; (4) The address to which the box supply was requested is on the list of distribution areas as defined below.
- When placing an order on the website, the customer will be required to provide, inter alia, the following details: (1) first and last name and ID number; In the case of a corporation, the name of the corporation and a company number. (2) Telephone number, residential address or business address, e-mail address, if any. (3) Details of the means of payment.
Services and prices policy and ordering:
A customer on the site will be able to add any item to the shopping cart after being impressed by it and its price, provided that this item is in the company's stock. The customer will be able to add and subtract details from the shopping cart at any time as well as change quantities. At the end of the order, you must enter the cash register for the purpose of closing an order and sending it to the company.
- Receipt of an order from the customer for the purchase of the box will constitute the customer's offer to purchase them and acceptance of the offer will be made by sending an email by the company confirming the order and sending the box to the customer's address, all in accordance with these regulations.
- In any case we found that the box ordered by the customer are not in stock, the company will notify the customer by message and / or by phone call (according to the company's choice).
Purchase on the site by a "registered user":
- Any customer can register as a registered user on the site. The registration will be done by entering the customer's personal details, in accordance with the requirements of the site.
- At the end, the customer will receive a username and password (hereinafter: "Registered User").
- A registered user will be entitled to receive information from the company and / or the site about discounts, promotions and the like.
- A registered user may, at any time, notify the company of his desire to cancel the registration.
- The responsibility for keeping the username and password confidential applies to the registered user and he will not have any claim and / or demand and / or claim against the company in this regard.
- The personal details of a registered user will be kept on the site except for payment details so that a registered user will not be required to re-enter his personal details at every order.
Purchase on the site by "Guest":
As stated above, when placing an order on the website, the customer will be required to provide his personal details.
- If you cancel your subscription less than 1 business day before your next billing date your cancellation will be taken into account after you have received your box and no refund will be provided. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. TryTLV may submit periodic charges without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before TryTLV reasonably could act.
- If you cancel your One-Month, Three-Month or Six-Month Subscription, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
- In the event you cancel your Three-Month or Six month Subscription, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about TryTLV, unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided therein.
Customer details, site security and Privacy:
- The company's website is secure on Shopify platform and services. The details entered into the system are kept confidential, using security methods and the most advanced encryption systems available today.
- When placing an order for boxes published on the website, the customer will be required to enter in the system details such as: his personal details, order details, credit card details, etc. (hereinafter: "the information"). The company and the site and / or any of its operators and / or anyone on their behalf will not be responsible for any mistake made by the customer when typing the details. In addition, the above will not be directly or indirectly responsible for any case in which the purchase details are not received in the system and / or for any technical and / or other problem that prevents operations on the site or performs them incorrectly.
- Upon making the purchase on the website, the customer gives his consent that his personal details (such as: name, social security number, email address, etc.), will be stored in the company's databases, all in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- The details of the operation on the website, including the order details and the customer details, will be transmitted using an encrypted security protocol (SSL) accepted in e-commerce on Shopify platform. This information will not be passed on by the company and the site operators to external parties, except for the clearing company and the credit cards, in order to complete the purchase operations performed by the customer and subject to the provisions of any law.
- It is clarified that the company will be entitled to transfer contact details with the customer (full name, telephone number and address) to the courier company, for the purpose of making the shipment for the purpose provided by the customer.
- Subject to the above reservations, the Company will not transfer the customer's personal details to an external party to the Company, unless required to do so by a competent authority from the state authorities, or by virtue of a court order, in accordance with the provisions of any law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the company may transfer a customer's personal details to a third party in cases where: the customer committed an act or omission that harms and / or may harm the company and / or any third parties, the customer used the company's services to commit an illegal act, received by the company A court order directing her to give the details of the client to a third party, in any dispute or legal proceedings, and the like.
- When making a purchase on the site, the customer declares that he knows that typing false information is a criminal offense and that false legal action may be taken against the submitter of false information, including tort claims for damages that may be caused to the site and / or site owners and / or its operators and / or managers. Or to those on their behalf.